Health and Well Being
The area of health and well-being is a vast and sometimes confusing subject. In this day and age one can read an article or book that tells you the perils of eating just about anything. It is amazing that we can find anything that everyone says is good for you! We won't try to give answers, but rather websites, books and articles that we have found helpful and balanced. After 75 years of life and trying many of the suggestions of ways to eat and live, we think the KEY is find balance.
- Ageless Living, Dr. Christina Northrup (leading authority on women's health)
- Fit For Life, Harvey & Marilyn Diamond (2010 edition updates time honored diet and exercise advice)
- Healthy Living Series, Susan Neal
- Healthy Living, Dr. Weil
- healthfulliving.org/ -- Martin and Julie Matthews give tips and suggestions for a more holistic approach to living.
- https://www.livestrong.com/ -- From the authors of Fit For Life, Harvey and Marilyn Diamond- very practical advice.
- https://www.mercola.com/ -- Sound alternative health advice by Dr. Mercola for years
- https://www.drnorthrup.com/ -- Dr. Christina Northrup gives sound advice on present day women's issues